Visiting the dentist can be a scary experience for some people, but Dr. Hayashi wants to make your appointment fun and relaxed. To help lighten your mood, enjoy these silly dental puns.
- I’ve been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.
- What does the dentist of the year get? A little plaque.
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole? A molar bear.
- What was the dentist doing in Panama? Looking for the Root Canal.
- Toothpaste: “I have the worst job in the world, cleaning all those bad germs.” Toilet paper: “Yeah right.”
- My cavity wasn’t fixed by my regular dentist, but by a guy who was filling in.
- The dentist’s alibi was full of holes, so the police performed a cavity search.
- Ten years without brushing causes horrible tooth decade.
- When is the best time to visit the dentist? At tooth-hurty.
Poor oral health is no laughing matter. Tooth decay and gum disease are very serious dental issues that could spread and affect your body’s overall health. Most of your dental care takes place at home through regular brushing and flossing, but it’s still important to visit Dr. Hayashi every six months for a professional cleaning and checkup. Our goal is to keep you and your family healthy.
Dr. Hayashi can make you smile before, during, and after your dental appointment. We strive to provide a comfortable and personal experience to make your visit a little less scary. Contact Hayashi Dental Group in Lodi, CA, at (209) 366-1850, or Stockton, CA, at (209) 956-9650 to schedule an appointment.
Topic: General Dentist Stockton & Lodi Tags: dental anxiety, dental checkup lodi ca, dental checkup stockton ca, dental cleaning lodi ca, dental cleaning stockton ca, dentist lodi ca, dentist stockton ca, fear of dentist, good oral health lodi ca, good oral health stockton ca, lodi ca dentist, stockton ca dentist